We've been developing brushless gimbals for our drones and we are pleased to announce the first of three gimbal is ready for pre-order!
The SDBG (SteadiDrone Brushless Gimbal) features the best camera gimbal stabilization technology available and will provide rock solid smooth footage like never before. Using special brushless motors instead of the older technology servos, the SDBG is simple in it's design yet super effective to keep your camera level and pointing where it should, the gimbal also features manual tilt and roll control via your radio or a second radio when using two operators. The SDBG will be available in a few different forms, as part of aQU4D SDBG RTF kit, as a stand alone upgrade if you already have a SteadiDrone QU4D and also as a stand alone unit for other drones as well. We are also working on a hand held version for film makers!
SDBG information and specs:
- Lightweight and effective design - under 200g for the entire gimbal unit with controller
- Full RTF unit with everything pre-assembled including all electronics and controller
- Includes 2 x camera plates for flying different cameras
- Vibration Damping system for the smoothest jello free footage possible
- Deans power adapter to power the gimbal via the QU4D's main batter, again no DIY required
- Includes extended landing gear set for SteadiDrone QU4D
- Very easy and quick connection to the QU4D, no additional DIY required, simply attach and fly!
- GoPro3 HD
- Older GoPro models
- Compact Digital Cameras up to 250-300g
Special pre-order price 495.00 USD