We've been developing brushless gimbals for our drones and we are pleased to announce the first of three gimbal is ready to order!
The SDBG4 (SteadiDrone Brushless Gimbal) features the best camera gimbal stabilization technology available and will provide rock solid smooth footage like never before. Using special brushless motors instead of older technology servos, the SDBG is simple in it's design yet super effective to keep your camera level and pointing where it should, with smooth jello free footage. The gimbal also features manual tilt and roll control via your radio or a second radio when using two operators. Tilt/roll control is also possible with the SteadiDrone AGC (Android Ground Control) and a compatible Android device with many extra advanced features!
The SDBG4 will be available in a few different forms, as part of a QU4D SDBG RTF kit, as a stand alone upgrade if you already have a SteadiDrone QU4D and also as a stand alone unit for other drones as well. We are also working on a hand held version for film makers!
SDBG4 information and specs:
- Lightweight and effective design - 190g
- Full RTF unit with everything pre-assembled including all electronics and controller
- Includes 2 x camera plates for flying different cameras - GoPro series and wide range of compact digital cameras
- Includes Extended Carbon Fibre Landing Gear Set
- Vibration Damping system for the smoothest jello free footage possible
- Deans power adapter to power the gimbal via the QU4D's main batter, again no DIY required!
- Very easy and quick connection to the QU4D, no additional DIY required, simply attach and fly!
- GoPro3 HD
- Older GoPro models
- Compact Digital Cameras up to 250-300g
You have no items to compare.