The new 2013 SteadiDrone EI8HT is the ultimate advanced heavy lift high performance aerial photography and video drone designed for high-end HD digital cinema aerial media and dual person operation. The EI8HT is our top of the range copter and built specifically for everyday commercial use to lift larger digital cameras for the smooth, reliable filming and operation. It features an advanced 3 axis gyro stabilized camera gimbal, full GPS navigation system with safety fail safes, a quick release removable arm system for 5min setup and easy transport. This RTF kit comes assembled by our professional highly experience technicians, fully tested and ready to fly out the box with the everything you need and a few extras!
• Quick release removable motor arms for easy setup, travel and storage.
• Quick release removable camera gimbal for easy setup, travel and storage.
• SteadiDrone Vibration damping motor mount system for jello free smooth filming
• Top of the range heavy lift aerial platform for professionals
• 3 Axis Gyro stabilized gimbal for a wide range of cameras
• Full GPS system with altitude hold, position hold, return to home and more
• Ultra durable Carbon Fibre airframe with loads of room for extras and looks great
SteadiDrone EI8HT RTF
• SteadiDrone EI8HT advanced carbon fibre airframe kit with removable arms, includes all airframe parts, screws, motor mounts, 550x20mm tubes etc
• SteadiDrone Vibration Damping System motor mounts for smooth video and jello free filming
• Includes Photohigher AV130 and AV200 gimbal adapter kit
• Downloadable SteadiDrone EI8HT User Manual
• Free Lanyard and sticker!
• Flight Control System / GPS, Data Telemetry (depending on your FC choice)
• Photohigher 3 Axis AV200 Pro gyro stabilized camera gimbal - Ability to control pan, tilt and roll from your radio + uBEC + Battery Velcro Straps
• 3 Axis gimbal stabilization system & software
• GPS mount for mounting gps unit on tube
• 8 x 400Kv 4014 powerful and efficient T-Motors Navigator brushless motors
• 8 x ESC SteadiDrone Motor controllers
• 8 x 16x4.5” SteadiDrone Wood Props
• 8 x 14x4.7" APC props - can be swapped for different payloads
• All wiring, connectors and extras included
• Dual radio setup with 9ch 2.4Ghz Hi-Tec Aurora 9 Flight control touchscreen radio system
• 6Ch 2.4Ghz camera gimbal radio system
• Full Wireless Video Goggles Downlink System
• 4 x 6200mah 6S SteadiDrone power packs
• AC/DC battery charger kit
• Lipo checker alarm
• SteadiDrone AGC (Android Ground Control) App
Ideal Cameras - large dSLRs, Canon 5D, Black Magic*, Red Epic* etc
Payload - ideal 1kg to 6kg / max 10kg (over and above drone weight)
Speed - zero up to 70km/h (depends on payload) / Range - up to 1.5km
Flight Time - up to 15min (depending on payload, batteries, props, weather, altitude etc)
Dimensions - diameter 1200mm / width 1100mm / height 415mm / weight 4.8kg (no battery)
Required: Nothing, comes built, tested and fully ready to go, just plug in the battery and fly!
Due to clients flying many different types of cameras we do not supply a camera control (shutter, zoom etc) system, we do offer the ZYX IR Universal control for a wide range of cameras with support for the following cameras and should work on many others:
*Flying large digital cinema cameras requires fitting, balancing and testing, this also depends on extras, lenses used, it's the responsibility of the client to do this.