The new standard in rapid deploy long endurance multirotor systems, it's here, now.
Here it is, the all new 2014 SteadiDrone QU4D X! A long endurance heavy lift workhorse for an endless variety of everyday operations. With 60+min flight times, a payload capacity of well over 8kg the QU4D X confidently hovers above the rest of the competition, in quality, features and affordability!
QU4D X Key features include
• Long endurance flight times of over 60minutes, even at 8kg additional payload it flies for 20 minutes! (real world outdoor testing)
• Large payload capacity of well over 8kg for a wide range of gimbals, cameras and other equipment
• SteadiDrone's unique 2X vibration reduction system built into the motor mounts and the universal mounting plate
• Support for X8 configuration, simply add four motors/escs for co-ax motor setups
• Incredibly durable 'Rapid Deploy' airframe made from lightweight carbon fibre and aluminium components
• Support and ability to fit a wide range of gimbals and equipment with a universal quick to remove mounting plate
Included in the 2014 SteadiDrone QU4D X BUILD KIT
SteadiDrone QU4D X Airframe
4 x SteadiDrone 100kv Brushless motors
4 x 28" carbon fiber props
4 x 70A 12S ESC
4 x 10 000mah 5s lipo batteries (runs in series 10S)
SteadiDrone lanyard, SteadiDrone Logbook & sticker
*Note this is a build kit and requires full assembly and setup and does not include gimbal, flight controller, radio etc, please see gimbal section for gimbal options.
Flight times 60+min (60min empty / 2kg add payload 40min / 4kg add payload 30min / 8kg add payload 20min)
Flight times stated are with standard batteries in outdoor real world conditions. Flight times may vary and depend on batteries, payload, conditions etc
Payloads < 8kg
Weight (Airframe only) 2.6kg
Width (Back arms) 91cm
Width (Diagonally) 124cm
Height (Landing gear unfolded) 47.5cm
Folded Size (Excluding props/landing gear/gimbal bracket) (L x W x H) 72 x 33 x 130
*Specifications are for standard QU4D X RTF
Please note* The SteadiDrone QU4D X is designed as a universal platform for a wide range of uses, the 4mm carbon fibre mounting plate can be modified to fit a variety of gimbals, cameras and other equipment. The QU4D X includes folding landing gear for basic operation. It's impossible for us to provide an all in one solution for everyone, thus clients are required to supply their own gimbals, cameras and landing gear options depending on their needs.