The new standard in rapid deploy long endurance multirotor systems, it's here, now.
Here it is, the all new SteadiDrone X! A long endurance heavy lift workhorse for an endless variety of everyday operations. With 60+min flight times, a payload capacity of well over 8kg the X confidently hovers above the rest of the competition, in quality, features and affordability!
SteadiDrone X Key features include
• Long endurance flight times of over 60minutes, even at 8kg additional payload it flies for 20 minutes! (real world outdoor testing)
• Large payload capacity of well over 8kg for a wide range of gimbals, cameras and other equipment
• SteadiDrone's unique 2X vibration reduction system built into the motor mounts and the universal mounting plate
• Includes 3 Axis Brushless Gimbal with AlexMos gimbal controller, support of large cameras and payloads
• Support for X8 configuration, simply add four motors/escs for co-ax motor setups
• Incredibly durable 'Rapid Deploy' airframe made from lightweight carbon fibre and aluminium components
• Advanced 3DR Pixhawk or A2 Flight controller system with GPS and waypoint navigation options
• Support and ability to fit a wide range of gimbals and equipment with a universal quick to remove mounting plate
• SteadiDrone custom Alpine aluminium travel case with Zote® foam inserts, wheels and lockable butterfly latches
Included in the SteadiDrone X RTF
SteadiDrone X multirotor system, built, tested and ready to fly out the box!
4 x SteadiDrone 100kv Brushless motors
4 x 28" carbon fiber props
4 x 80A ESC
3DR Pixhawk or DJI A2 Advanced Flight controller with GPS*
Datalink for use with ground station
2.4Ghz Advanced Futaba or Taranis digital flight control radio system*
AC/DC Battery charger kit
3 Axis Brushless Gimbal with AlexMos gimbal controller
1 x 2200mah 2s Flight Control lipo battery
4 x 10 000mah 5s lipo batteries (runs in series 10S)
Lipo alarm checker
SteadiDrone custom Alpine aluminium travel case
SteadiDrone lanyard, SteadiDrone Logbook & sticker
Flight times 60+min (60min empty / 2kg add payload 40min / 4kg add payload 30min / 8kg add payload 20min)
Flight times stated are with standard batteries in outdoor real world conditions. Flight times may vary and depend on batteries, payload, conditions etc
Payloads < 8kg
Weight (Excluding battery & payload) - 4.580kg
Width (Back arms) 91cm
Width (Diagonally) 124cm
Height (Landing gear unfolded) 47.5cm
Folded Size (Excluding props/landing gear/gimbal bracket) (L x W x H) 72 x 33 x 130
*Specifications are for standard X RTF
Please note* The SteadiDrone X is designed as a universal platform for a wide range of uses, the 4mm carbon fibre mounting plate can be modified to fit a variety of gimbals, cameras and other equipment. The X includes folding landing gear for basic operation. The included brushless gimbal requires assembly, battery and setup. Please enquire about radio options.
Drone2GIS Video Featuring the SteadiDrone X for long range 3D Mapping.