Oh yes, it's back and better than ever! The SteadiDrone QU4D, simply put, the sweetest high performance multirotor system available!
The QU4D brings with it a whole host of new features to make operation easier, shooting simpler, and flying more fun. We've taken everything we've learnt from 2013 and feedback from owners around the world and created an all new ultra compact, high quality, performance quadcopter you've always dreamed of. We've kept the great looks from 2013 but just about every part has been redesigned and styled for better performance and new features.
QU4D Key Features include
• Integrated 2-axis brushless gimbal, tilt control, gimbal on/off switch, GoPro compatible, all powered by AlexMos
• Designed for the GoPro 3+.
• Advance flight control system options with full GPS navigation, GPS, Altitude, manual, failsafes, return home etc
• 16ch 2.4Ghz Digital radio controller system with advanced programming options, voice feedback and much more
• SteadiDrone 2X Vibration Reduction System built into the airframe motor mounts and 2 axis brushless gimbal
• 'Quick Deploy' Folding airframe arms and landing gear gets you ready to fly in seconds without the need for tools!
• Support for X8 configuration, simply add 4 x motor mounting plates for co-ax motor setups
• Tool-less entry clear top dome with splash and dust proof filtrex® foam enclosure to keep your electronics safe
• Ultra durable and great looking carbon fiber construction that will save you money in the long run
• Agile and high speed, high performance airframe design with various flight modes and prop size options
• Modular construction, easy to assemble with affordable spare parts
• Optional carbon fibre prop guards, support up to 12" props
Advanced GPS Features
• 3DR Pixhawk* GPS Flight controller with avdanced GPS Features
• 'Follow Me' Have the QU4D follow you or your subject around
• 'Loiter' Accurate GPS position and altitude hold modes keep your drone where you want it
• 'Return to Home' With a flip of the switch have the drone return home and land autonomously
• Advanced Waypoint navigation, mission planning and more!
What you get with the SteadiDrone QU4D Ready To Fly
• SteadiDrone QU4D system, built, tested and ready to fly out the box!
• Integrated 2 axis brushless gimbal powered by AlexMos
• 4 x 650Kv 3506 powerful and efficient SteadiDrone brushless motors
• 25A Quattro ESC Motor controller
• 4 x 10” APC MR Props
• Advanced GPS Flight controller (3DR option includes Data Telemetry System!)
• 16Ch FRSKy Taranis 2.4Ghz Advanced digital radio system
• 5200mah 4S SteadiDrone power pack - up to 18 minutes flight time!
• AC/DC Battery charger kit
• Lipo alarm checker
• Free SteadiDrone lanyard, SteadiDrone Flight logbook & SteadiDrone sticker
• SteadiDrone QU4D travel box with foam insert and handle to take your QU4D with you everywhere!
• Everything you need to take to the skies with the best folding quadcopter on the market!
• SteadiDrone propeller tool
• Camera Options - GoPro 3+ in hard case
• Flight times - Up to 18 minutes with full setup
• Payloads - 100 to 400g / max 800g
• Range - up to 2km
• Weight (Excluding battery & payload) - 1500g
• Width (Front arms) - 61.5cm
• Width (Diagonally) - 64.5cm
• Height (Landing gear unfolded) - 16.5cm
• Folded Size (L x W x H) - 45.5 x 20 x 10
• RTF - Fully ready to fly with everything required included as above, simply attach props, connect battery and fly!
• PNF - Plug and Fly kit, fully assembled and tested, does not include radio controller, battery or charger, simply add your own radio and battery. Includes QU4D Carry box. Please note that flight controller and gimbal setup is required.