Blade mCP X v2 RTF
- AS3X® Digital Flybarless System
- Integrated flybarless unit increases stability, control and power, providing the user with the ultimate ultra micro heli experience for indoor and outdoor use
- Capable of maneuvers such as inverted hover, loops, flips, rolls, funnels and hurricanes
- Very low disc-loading results in high maneuverability and good collective response
- Lightest heli in its class
- Two sets of blades included, fast-flight and high-performance
- Robust, long-lasting dual ball bearing-supported linear cyclic servos
- Two high-performance flight batteries included
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Needed To Complete
No additional equipment is required to complete your Blade mCP X v2.
Version 2 Changes:
- Digital 3-Axis AS3X Sensor
- Large Diameter Tail Rotor
- Swashplate Ball Link Dampers
- 1S 200mAh 30C Battery
This helicopter will give transitioning pilots a more agile and capable collective-pitch heli that will give them the confidence to master indoor aerobatics without the hesitance that comes with a larger outdoor-only platform. Not to mention the cost makes it much more economical when learning.
It comes out of the box 100% factory-built and equipped with a factory-installed flybarless 3-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2® receiver, ESCs and gyros. Comes with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and two 1S 200mAh 30C batteries, single-port charger with AC adapter and a 1S high-current ultra micro battery adapter lead.
Using an integrated AS3X® Digital Flybarless System, the heli gets up in the air without a mechanical flybar. The core of AS3X technology is a sophisticated, 3-axis digital sensor that stabilizes the rotor head and functions as a heading hold gyro. This, along with its powerful motors and high-precision cyclic servos, gives the mCP X v2 a sense of stability and responsiveness no other collective-pitch heli its size can match.
The Ready-to-Fly helicopter comes with the DX4e. The helicopter's software has been designed to be used with the DX4e, DX5e, DX6i, DX7, DX7s, DX8, and DX18 transmitters, while allowing commonly used collective pitch functionality such as throttle hold or stunt mode.
|Gross Weight:||1.60 oz (45.5g)|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
|Length:||9.25 in (235mm)|
|Main Rotor Diameter:||9.65 in (245mm)|
|Rotor Type:||Collective Pitch Single Rotor|
|Tail Rotor Diameter:||1.50 in (38.1mm)|