The new standard in rapid deploy long endurance multirotor systems, it's here, now.
Here it is, the all new SteadiDrone X! A long endurance heavy lift workhorse for an endless variety of everyday operations. With 60+min flight times depending on the setup, a payload capacity of well over 8kg the X confidently hovers above the rest of the competition, in quality, features and affordability!
SteadiDrone X Key features include
• Long endurance airframe design, even at 8kg additional payload it flies for 20 minutes! (real world outdoor testing)
• Large payload capacity of well over 8kg for a wide range of gimbals, cameras and other equipment
• SteadiDrone's unique 2X vibration reduction system built into the motor mounts and the universal mounting plate
• Support for X8 configuration, simply add eight motors/escs for co-ax motor setups
• Incredibly durable 'Rapid Deploy' airframe made from lightweight carbon fibre and aluminium components
• Support and ability to fit a wide range of gimbals and equipment with a universal quick to remove mounting plate
Included in the SteadiDrone X AIRFRAME
SteadiDrone X Airframe kit
SteadiDrone lanyard, SteadiDrone Logbook & sticker
*Does not include gimbal, electronics or other extras, please see gimbal section for gimbal options.
Weight (Airframe only) 2.6kg
Width (Back arms) 91cm
Width (Diagonally) 124cm
Height (Landing gear unfolded) 47.5cm
Folded Size (Excluding props/landing gear/gimbal bracket) (L x W x H) 72 x 33 x 130
*Specifications are for standard X RTF
Please note* The SteadiDrone X is designed as a universal platform for a wide range of uses, the 4mm carbon fibre mounting plate can be modified to fit a variety of gimbals, cameras and other equipment. The X includes folding landing gear for basic operation. It's impossible for us to provide an all in one solution for everyone, thus clients are required to supply their own gimbals, cameras and landing gear options depending on their needs.