Awesome SIKS assembly video by Jorge A. Álvarez
The all new SteadiDrone SIKS, replacing the beloved H6X, the SIKS is a high quality ultra light, folding hexacopter airframe for everyday work and play.
Featuring SteadiDrone's popular folding airframe design and ultra durability, the SIKS offers amazing value for money and is a perfect medium sized airframe for the more serious professional looking for a compact rapid deploy drone.
With an all new design, a new top mounted battery bay, vibration damping motor mounts and loads of room for flight controller and electronics, the SIKS really offers top end quality and features at a super affordable price. Mount your own gimbals, cameras, FPV kit and more with a compact airframe you can fly everyday!
The SIKS Airframe Kit Includes:
• 6 x 360mm Carbon fiber tubes
• 2 x Carbon fiber airframe main plates
• Carbon fiber Battery Bay for single or dual batteries
• Bottom cover plate for mounting ESCs
• 6 x SteadiDrone motor mounts (includes vibration damping)
• 3 x Quick release carbon fiber landing gear legs
• SteadiDrone Velcro battery strap
• All inner/outer mounts, screws, nuts etc
• SteadiDrone Lanyard & sticker
• Width - 790mm
• Width (Motor center to motor center) - 742mm
• Height (With landing gear) - 215cm
• Folded Size (L x W x H) - 790 x 185 x 75mm
• Weight - 750g (Full airframe)
Flight times of up to 25min are possible with standard RTF setup.